The Classic Dual Shot and Classic Single Shot can have these pieces customized: Backboard, Front Panel, Side Panels and even the ball return Ramp.
- Go to your game’s order page, choose your frame/ramp color options, then click ADD TO CART.
- Click CUSTOMIZE.
- Click SELECT OPTIONS for each custom piece. (Note: custom ramps are a special case, contact us to order one).
- The template for each custom piece can be downloaded right from its page.
- After paying, hang on to your emailed order receipt from us. Then, when you are ready to send in your artwork, reply to your order receipt and attach your artwork file to it. Artwork file must be in vector format (.ai, .eps, or .pdf) and the template must be removed from the design.
- A proof will be emailed back to you (if necessary) for your approval before production.
Normally, it takes just a couple of days for the production – from the time the artwork is approved. In special situations, we offer express custom production with expedited fees. Please contact us if you need your order or shipping rushed.
- We cannot reproduce any licensed trademarks unless written permission from the mark holder is provided.
- We offer graphic design with a minimal fee of $50/ hour.