“Customer service is great and the unit is a great looking quality product. When people first see it, they say “WOW!” and begin to play.”
Home Dual Shot
- REDESIGNED FRAME/NEW COLORS: The Home Dual Shot has the same dimensions, but with new sliding height adjustable tubes, you can toggle game heights (82/88/94″) in seconds with minimal effort. And you can choose between the traditional white backboard/blue ball return ramp and a new black backboard/black ball return ramp.
- 16 INDIVIDUAL GAMES: Featuring 16 different games–the most of any arcade basketball game–and six audio options, the Home Dual Shot provides interactive game play for hours. You can use 4 AA batteries (not included).
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from sturdy 1 ½” steel tubes with a powder coating to eliminate rusting and chipping and a thick nylon ramp, the Home Dual Shot is built to last into OT.
- INCREDIBLY ACCURATE: Using proprietary infrared sensors and revised placements, the Home Dual Shot scoring system is nearly 100% accurate. A large, three-digit scoreboard and audio jack to power external speakers enhance game play.
- BRAND NEW SIZE & MOBILITY OPTIONS: The height of the game can now be configured for multiple settings and different ceiling heights using Pop-A-Shot’s rebuilt and redesigned height adjustment tubes. Adjust the height from 82” to 88” to 94” with the same silky smoothness as your jump shot. The game is also powered by either AA-battery power or AC adapter per player preference and has wheels, making transportation easy. Now, you can truly play your own style.
Made from sturdy 1 ½” steel tubes with a powder coating to eliminate rusting and chipping and a thick nylon ramp, the Home Dual Shot can withstand continual use for years. The frame and backboard are much thicker and sturdier than those of most other arcade basketball games. Plus, we’ve gone back to the lab to rework the adjustable height settings to allow for easy sliding between all 3 height options; no more removing the backboard to raise or lower your game. When not in use, the game can be folded to 37” deep (from 88”) and easily moved using the wheels, unique to the Home Dual Shot.
- Product Details
Sturdy 1.5” diameter steel tubing for maximum strength, powder-coated to resist rust and chipping
For easy maneuvering (the only game with wheels)
Ball Return Ramp
Heavy-duty nylon (won’t sag, rip or fray)
Extra-long arms mean more net to contain shots
Extra large (46” x 20”) and extra thick (1/2”)
Large , three-digit scoreboard with proprietary infrared optical sensor scoring system that correctly registers 98% of shots. Also has an audio jack to plug in external speakers (not included).
AC Adapter/AA Batteries. You’re not always close to an outlet, so we included an extra-long cord with the AC Adapter. And for even more mobility, you can use 4 AA batteries (not included).
6 total options, including 3 different music selections, sound effects (crowd noise and basket “swishes”) and an announcer who calls the game.
Easily accessible in front of game to turn on, start games, change audio and choose games. Comes with “cheat sheet” for easy reference.
7 Mini Balls
Folds to a depth of 37″
Length: 88 inches (folds to 37 inches)
Height: 82 inches (88 or 94 inches with extension tubes)
Rim Height: 65 inches (71 or 77 inches with extension tubes)
Width: 46 inches
Weight: 58 pounds
Shipping Dimensions/Weight: 48” x 24” x 6“/58 lbs
Estimated Assembly Time: 1-2 hours
Assembly: Step 16Make sure to attach the Control Panel (#35) to the center of the Lean Bar (#9). Trying to attach the panel away from the center can cause the plastic tabs to break.
Game Play: Scoring Issues
If your Home Dual Shot is not accurately scoring baskets:
- Make sure the sensors are accurately and securely plugged into the scoring unit in back.
- Make sure the sensors are securely attached to the backboard.
If the scoring is still not accurate:Remove the net from the basket that isn’t working. Shoot some baskets and see if they’re counted. If the baskets are counted with the nets removed: The sensors are fine and you just need to adjust them in order for them not to hit off the net. Make sure the sensors are on straight. If they are angled (up/down or to the side) they may be sensing the net or rim in front and thus missing baskets. If the baskets are not counted with the nets removed: You may have a faulty sensor (this is very uncommon). Please contact us.
“The unit itself is sturdy and easy to maneuver, and the electronics and sensors are right on when registering scores...”
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet
Continue as a Guest
Continue as a Guest