Product HubIndoor/Outdoor Dual Shot
Warranty & Replacement Parts
Welcome buzzer beater
Here you can find all things Indoor/Outdoor Dual Shot all in one place. Navigate below to find all kinds of support, how to expand your Pop-A-Shot swag and how to join the community of buzzer beaters nation wide.
Pop-A-Shot is proud to have you scoring on the team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pick up the front of the game or Lean bar and walk towards the Rims
- Push both the Rims upward using both hands
- Tuck the Lean bar under the Rims
- Bring the Lean bar towards you
- Push both Rims upward using both hands
- Untuck the Lean bar under the Rims
- Please move the working sensors to the non-working side and see if they work
- Remove rim nets and see if they work
- Make sure the sensors are screwed in from the front of the backboard
- Untwist the cable for each connection
- Reconnect and make sure the pins are lined up correctly for each cable
- Your order ID#
- A picture of your assembled game
Warranty Request - Indoor/Outdoor Dual Shot
Pop-A-Shot warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 365 days from the date of original purchase. For full details on our warranty, please review the instruction manual.
Purchase Replacement Parts for Your Indoor/Outdoor Dual Shot
Can't find the part you need? Contact us for a replacement.
Register your Indoor/Outdoor Dual Shot
The following feats, high scores, and moves are NOT performed by professional Pop-A-Shot athletes. That doesn’t exist. Do try this at home. You just broke
“100” is a big number. That’s why we celebrate it. Slam a 100 on that history test? You get an A+. Beat the odds and