Product HubHome Single shot
Warranty & Replacement Parts
Welcome buzzer beater
Here you can find all things Home Single Shot all in one place. Navigate below to find all kinds of support, how to expand your Pop-A-Shot swag and how to join the community of buzzer beaters nation wide.
Pop-A-Shot is proud to have you scoring on the team.
Frequently Asked Questions
How high is the rim on the Home Single Shot?The Home Single Shot is the most space efficient of the Pop-a-Shot family of games, but how high is the rim on this model? Home Single Shot Game: 64 inches
Sensors not scoring?Home Dual Shot & Home Single Shot Room Lighting: If the lighting in the room is too dark, it can cause the sensors to struggle to sense the ball going by. Check that there is bright enough light and not a dark shadow being cast across the sensors. If sometimes not all the baskets get counted, this can usually be corrected with some minor adjustments. Here are some initial steps to take:
- The rim nets should be attached with the long loops at the top near the rim. If the nets are attached incorrectly or are hanging odd, they can obstruct the bottom sensor and prevent the baskets from being counted. If that’s not the issue, please remove the nets and see how your game is scoring without the nets. If removing the nets work, please contact us for replacement.
- To view how both baskets are scoring, you could start a multiplayer game such as Game 1 on your Control Panel. Go around behind the game to the backside of the backboard; check each sensor to verify that each one is securely plugged into the scoreboard and in the correct outlet.
- If any of the sensors are loose when seated in the jack, take one of the non-loose sensors and plug it into loose jack spot; if this sensor is also loose when placed into this spot then the jack may be the problem and not the sensor. We may need to send you a new scoreboard instead of new sensors.
- If the sensors are misaligned, angled, or attached to the scoreboard incorrectly they will not correctly read the shots. They need to be attached level and with the screws tightened completely. Re-attach the sensors and make sure they are level and screwed all the way into the backboard.
- If only one side is working, move the working sensors to the non-working side and see how your game is scoring.
- Lastly, if the sensors are still not working correctly, they may be faulty (although this is very uncommon). Please contact us for replacement.
- Press the VOLUME button (the third button on your Control Panel) multiple times. The volume will turn all the way down and then come back up. Keep pressing the button to get to your desired sound level.
Warranty Request - Home Single Shot
Pop-A-Shot warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 365 days from the date of original purchase. For full details on our warranty, please review the instruction manual.
Purchase Replacement Parts for Your Home Single Shot
Can't find the part you need? Contact us for a replacement.
Register your Home Single Shot
The following feats, high scores, and moves are NOT performed by professional Pop-A-Shot athletes. That doesn’t exist. Do try this at home. You just broke
“100” is a big number. That’s why we celebrate it. Slam a 100 on that history test? You get an A+. Beat the odds and