Product HubDual Shot Sport
Warranty & Replacement Parts
Welcome buzzer beater
Here you can find all things Dual Shot Sport all in one place. Navigate below to find all kinds of support, how to expand your Pop-A-Shot swag and how to join the community of buzzer beaters nation wide.
Pop-A-Shot is proud to have you scoring on the team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Push the VOLUME button (the third button on your Control Panel) multiple times. The volume will turn all the way down and then come back up. Keep pressing the button to get to your desired sound level.
- Length: 81″
- Width: 46″
- Height: 82″ (6′ 10″)
- Lean Bar: 37″ high
- Rims: 66″ (5′ 6″) high
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Ships in 1 box measuring: 48″ x 24″ x 5″
- Ships via FedEx
- To view how both baskets are scoring, you could start a multiplayer game such as Game 1 on your Control Panel. Go around behind the game to the backside of the backboard; check each sensor to verify that each one is securely plugged into the scoreboard and in the correct outlet.
- If any of the sensors are loose when seated in the jack, take one of the non-loose sensors and plug it into loose jack spot; if this sensor is also loose when placed into this spot then the jack may be the problem and not the sensor. We may need to send you a new scoreboard instead of new sensors.
- If the sensors are misaligned, angled, or attached to the scoreboard incorrectly they will not correctly read the shots. They need to be attached level and with the screws tightened completely. Re-attach the sensors and make sure they are level and screwed all the way into the backboard.
- Lastly, give the nets a check. The nets should be attached with the long loops at the top near the rim. If the nets are attached incorrectly or are hanging odd, they can obstruct the bottom sensor and prevent the baskets from being counted. Please remove the nets and see how your game is scoring without the nets.
- If the sensors are still not working correctly, they may be faulty (although this is very uncommon). Please contact us for replacement.
- Put your hand on the underside the Lean Bar (part #9 which has the Control Panel on it)
- Gently lift the bar up and push it back into place where it will come to rest
Warranty Request - Dual Shot Sport
Pop-A-Shot warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 365 days from the date of original purchase. For full details on our warranty, please review the instruction manual.
Purchase Replacement Parts for Your Dual Shot Sport
Can't find the part you need? Contact us for a replacement.
Register your dual shot sport
The following feats, high scores, and moves are NOT performed by professional Pop-A-Shot athletes. That doesn’t exist. Do try this at home. You just broke
“100” is a big number. That’s why we celebrate it. Slam a 100 on that history test? You get an A+. Beat the odds and